30 Jan SO WHAT IS A WEBINAR ANYWAY?
A Webinar is a seminar conducted over the internet. It allows you to attend an event or complete a training session from the comfort of your own home.
SO WHAT DO YOU NEED?
In good news, you need very little;
- Internet connection
- Computer Device (laptop, desktop, tablet)
- Paper and pen for note taking
- An empty quiet room so you can hear everything clearly and make the most of the session
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE WEBINAR?
Once you have logged onto the webinar you will be guided by your host (Rachel Dungan).
Rachel will take you through the content and provide you with the necessary visuals you need to progress through the session.
There will be room for interaction and questions.
PHARMACONEX & RACHEL DUNGAN WEBINARS
PhamaConex and Rachel Dungan (Pharmacist Coach), have partnered to offer you Webinar sessions, completely FREE.
The webinars will run monthly and cover a range of non-clinical topics over the course of the year.
Log onto www.pharmaconex.com/#training to view;
- Up-coming Webinars
- Missed a Webinar? – register to listen to the recording
- Other courses available from Rachel Dungan, Pharmacist Coach
HOW DO I ACCESS THE WEBINAR?
Once you register for a CPD session with Rachel; you will receive an email with all the details on how to ‘Log on’ to the Webinar.