18 Sep PharmaConex Training – ePortfolio Review
PharmaConex Training – ePortfolio Review
Are you one of the 1400 Pharmacist called to complete your ePortfolio Review in 2020? If so, we can help.
PharmaConex in conjunction with our training partners 4Front Pharmacy Solutions have been delivering “Preparing for ePortfolio Review Webinars” since 2016. After repeated success we have teamed up for yet another year.
Rachel Dungan MPSI and Director of 4Front Pharmacy Solutions provides pharmacists with the understanding, support and skill set required by delivering:
- A Comprehensive hand book
- Live Webinar – Including practical demonstrations
- Live Q&A Session
- Webinar Recording for future reference
Our first “Preparing for ePortfolio Review” webinar of 2020 was delivered on September the 15th with attendees receiving a comprehensive understanding of ePortfolio Review from the comfort of their own homes, 100% of attendees rated their confidence levels towards ePortfolio review had increased to between 8/10 and 10/10.
Attendees particularly valued the Q&A section with Rachel addressing their individual questions such as:
- How many CPD records do you need to submit?
- How long do I spend writing up a cycle on average?
- Can you back-date CPD cycles?
- Do the cycles have to come from different years?
- Do cycles from previous years have to be submitted also?
- Can one extract or cycle entry be used for meeting more than one of the 6 required standards?
- I am dual registered with the Pharmaceutical Society NI, can I use courses run by the Northern Equivalent of IIOP as evidence for learning?
- Can I use learning a new dispensing software package as a cycle?
Have you similar questions? If so, join Rachel LIVE on Tuesday the 22nd of September at 7pm.