Support/Supervising Pharmacist – Waterford
Salary: Highly Negotiable and will reflect candidate’s experience
Duration: Permanent, part time (3-5 days per week is flexible)
The store: Established, independent Pharmacy
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a support pharmacist for a thriving store based in Waterford
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers and the general community
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- As well as other day to day duties
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Flexible working hours
- No late nights
- Excellent support network, you will be working along side a fellow pharmacist at all times
- And much more
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a PSI registered pharmacist or intend on being registered in the next 2 months
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
What to do now?:
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or firstname.lastname@example.org