Support Relief Pharmacist – Cork City
Job Type: Full – Time, Permanent Contract
Pharmaconex are currently seeking to recruit a Support Relief Pharmacist for a successful company based in Cork City with six stores,
The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team, supporting the Supervising Managing Pharmacist dispensing prescriptions, delivering expert advice, working in a positive environment with excellent personal development opportunities.
- The rota will involve working Monday to Friday, including every second Saturday.
Providing outstanding customer service and expert advice with a friendly smile.
Providing professional and caring service to the local community.
Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with our customers.
Supporting colleagues and maintaining a positive working environment.
- Registration with the PSI.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of the Irish Schemes
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service.
- Experience creating a supportive colleague and creating a positive working environment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your updated CV to email@example.com