Pharmaconex is recruiting a part time Support Pharmacist on permanent basis for a well-established pharmacy in Tipperary Town.
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacist are welcome to apply.
The role requires you to work 2/ 3 days (16/24 hours) per week and every third Saturday. No Sunday, Bank holiday or late nights are required. There is a very well organised team, with double cover in place and 3 very experienced technicians. The system used is Touchstore.
Store Opening Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 9-6pm
- Sunday and Bank Holiday
Salary range: €32/ 40 per hour – Negotiable DOE
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana, email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential