Support OR Supervising Pharmacist – Dundrum, Dublin 16
Supervising Pharmacist, Support Pharmacist
Pharmaconex is recruiting a Support Or Supervising Pharmacist on permanent basis for a thriving pharmacy in Dundrum, D16
- Support Pharmacist: 2 days per week, Monday to Friday 9-7pm.
- Supervising Pharmacist: 4 days a week Monday to Friday 9-7pm.
There’s high flexibility in terms of days. No weekends, late nights or Bank Holidays are required! The system used is MPS.
Salary on offer is very competitive and negotiable DOE
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers, and the general community
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Other day to day duties
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a PSI registered pharmacist or intend on being registered in the next 2 months
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
Apply Now or email your CV to Loredana for consideration, email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential