Pharmaconex is recruiting an experienced Support Pharmacist in Smithfield, Dublin 7.
The role is permanent part-time and requires 2 days per week (Monday AND Tuesday) and alternate Saturday’s shifts. Sundays, Bank Holidays and late night past 7PM are not required. There is a great support team in place and double cover on weekdays. The system used is MPS.
Store opening hours:
- Monday TO Friday: 8:30-7PM
- Saturday: 9:30-6PM
- Sunday AND Bank Holiday: Closed
Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) and 1 year post registration experience is required.
The salary is very competitive and negotiable DOE. An excellent and very flexible benefit package is also available to accommodate candidate’s needs.
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI
- At least 1 year post registration experience
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential