Pharmaconex is recruiting a Support Pharmacist (for a Fixed Term contract period of 12 months – from 1st of Nov 23 to 31st of Oct 24) for a busy and very well organised store in Little Island, Co. Cork, just 20-minute drive from most locations in Cork city.
The role requires 5 days per week including alternate Saturdays. Sundays, Bank Holidays and late night past 6pm are not required. There is double cover most of the time (except on Saturday) and excellent support of 3 technicians.
New graduates are welcome to apply – Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) is required.
Store opening hours:
- Monday to Friday: 9-6PM
- Saturday: 9:30-5:30PM
- Sunday and Bank Holiday: Closed
Salary is negotiable DOE and will be discussed during the interview.
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana, firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 01 4853522