Pharmaconex is recruiting an experienced Support Pharmacist on permanent basis for a well-established pharmacy in Ferns, Co. Wexford. Ideal start date mid-November.
The role requires you to work 5 days a week, flexible to 4 days (36/45 hours). Ideally some Saturday per month are required but can be negotiated.
No Sunday, Bank holiday or late nights are required. The pharmacist will be supported by 2 qualified technicians and an experienced support staff. There will also be double cover on some days. The system used is MPS.
Store Opening Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 9-6pm
- Sunday and Bank Holiday
Salary: Negotiable DOE
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
Apply Now or send you CV for consideration to Loredana, firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential