Support Pharmacist – Dunboyne, Co. Meath
Pharmaconex is recruiting a Support Pharmacist in Dunboyne, Co. Meath.
This is a permanent role, highly flexible and can be part-time OR full-time:
- Part-Time: 2/3 days a week. Every third Saturday might be required.
- Full-Time: 4 days per week, every second Saturday might be required.
No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights are required. The system used is QicScript.
Salary is competitive and highly negotiable based on experience.
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacist are welcome to apply!
- In store discount
- PSI fee paid
- Free parking
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a PSI registered pharmacist or intend on being registered in the next 2 months
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
Click “APPLY NOW” or email your CV for consideration to Loredana at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential