Pharmaconex is recruiting an experienced Support Pharmacist in Dunboyne, Co. Meath on a permanent basis with ideal start date early 2024. At least 2 years’ experience are required for this role. It is highly flexible role and can be part-time OR full-time:
- Part-Time: 2/3 days a week. Every third Saturday might be required.
- Full-Time: 4 days per week, every second Saturday might be required.
No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights are required. The system used is QicScript.
Store Opening Hours
- Monday to Friday: 9-7PM
- Saturday: 9-6PM
Salary is competitive and highly negotiable based on experience.
- In store discount
- PSI fee paid
- Free parking
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a PSI registered pharmacist or intend on being registered in the next 2 months
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential.