Support Pharmacist – Dublin City
Pharmaconex is recruiting an experienced and motivated Support Pharmacist with at least 2 years of experience in Irish Community Pharmacy.
This is a permanent part-time, 20 hours per week in a well-established Independent Pharmacy. Some Saturdays are required. No Sunday and and Bank Holidays are required.
The system used is MPS.
The salary on offer is very competitive and negotiable on experience
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- In-store Discount
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers, and the general community
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Other day to day duties
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Irish Community Pharmacy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
Click “APPLY NOW” or email your CV for consideration to Loredana at email@example.com