Support Pharmacist – Drumcondra, Co. Dublin
Pharmaconex is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a well established pharmacy chain in Drumcondra, Co. Dublin
This is a full-time fix-term (6 months) position and will require someone who can work 40 hours per week. Experience on Touchstore is an advantage
- Sign On Bonus
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Maternity pay & Paternity pay benefit.
- Professional fees paid.
- Guaranteed CPD hours.
- Generous staff discounts in-store
- Additional service days
- Sick Pay
- Excellent referral scheme
- Tax-saver travel schemes
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- Actively support management of the Monthly submissions to Payment Boards
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must hold a PSI approved pharmacy qualification and be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Experience with Touchstore is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential