Pharmaconex is recruiting an experienced Support Pharmacist in Doughiska, Galway City.
This is a permanent role and can be either full-time (5 days per week, Monday to Saturday) or part-time (3/4 days per week, Monday to Saturday). Alternate Saturday’s shifts. Sunday and Bank Holiday are required on rotation (1 every 6 shifts). The system used is MPS and there is an excellent support team in place.
Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) and 2+ yeas experience is required.
The salary is very competitive and negotiable DOE. An excellent and very flexible benefit package is also available to accommodate candidate’s needs.
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI
- At least 2 years’ experience post registration
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential