Support Pharmacist – County Longford
Rota: Full time, Permanent, May consider a 4 day week
The store: Well established community pharmacy
The successful applicant will be joining an exceptional working enviroment with an established team.
- You will be responsible for dispensing medication accurately and efficently
- Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with customers
- Ensuring SOPs are adhered to
- Assist in maintaining a tidy and organised dispensary
- As well as other day to day duties
What are we looking for?
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately
- Capable of working under own initiative
- Good IT & communication skills
- Good commercial acumen
- An ability to use discretion and empathy when dealing with customer and patient queries
- This vacancy requires a valid PSI registration
What will you receive in return?
- A sociable working rota consisting of 4 or 5 days weekly
- The opportunity to join a supportive team consisting of a supervising pharmacist, pharmacy manager and technicians
- Staff discount
- And much more
What to do now?:
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on0873440712 to learn more.