Support Pharmacist – County Carlow
Rota: Full time, will also consider a 4 day a week, no late nights, sundays or bank holidays required
The store: Established independent Pharmacy
Location: Accessible from the M9 motorway, 20 mins from Kilkenny city and 15 mins from Carlow town (free parking)
PharmaConex are seeking a support pharmacist to join a strong support network within an established community pharmacy.
The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team with incredibly strong support.
- Dispensing medication accurately and efficently
- Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with customers
- Ensuring SOPs are adhered to
- Assist in completing and ensuring paper work is up to date
- Assist in maintaining a tidy and organised dispensary
- As well as other day to day duties
What are we looking for?
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately
- Capable of working under own initiative
- Good IT & communication skills
- Good commercial acumen
- An ability to use discretion and empathy when dealing with customer and patient queries
- This vacancy is suited to both a newly qualified or experienced pharmacist however a valid PSI registration is essential
What will you receive in return?
- A highly flexible rota with the store considering anything from a 4 to 5 day working week
- The opportunity to join a supportive team within a positive working environment
- There is no late nights, sundays or bank holidays required
- A very generous salary package, dependent on experience
- Staff discount
- Free parking
What to do now?
To learn more select “apply now” or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org