Support Pharmacist – Co. Meath
Support Pharmacist – Co Meath
- Salary: Negotiable
- Duration: Permanent
- The store: Established Independent Pharmacy
- Hours: Flexible hours, 4/5 days per week and some Saturdays are required. No Sunday and no Bank Holidays.
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a thriving store.
The position demands a motivated pharmacist with a real passion for healthcare. The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care and customer service to the locality.
- Attractive salary package
- PSI Fee
- Flexible working hours
- In-store Discount
- and much more
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers, and the general community
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Other day to day duties
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Experience with McLernons is an advantage
- Must be a PSI registered pharmacist or intend on being registered in the next 2 months
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact PharmaConex on 01 4853522 – email: email@example.com