Support Pharmacist – Co. Limerick
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Duration: Permanent, Full or part time, with a flexible working rota
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Support Pharmacist to an established pharmacy based in Limerick City
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers and the general community
- Dispensing perscriptions efficently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Ensure all paper work is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adheared to
- As well as other day to day duties
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Retail discount
- Flexible working hours consisting of full or part time
- 9am to 6pm shifts meaning no late nights required
- And much more
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist or intend on being registered with the PSI within the next 3 months
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
Whar to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com