Support Pharmacist –Co. Kilkenny (Full or Part Time)
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Hours: Full or part time, can consider anything from a 2 to 5 day week
Pharmaconex are seeking to recruit a support pharmacist on a full or part time basis for a well established independent pharmacy based in county Carlow.
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers and the general community
- Dispensing perscriptions efficently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Work closely with the supervising pharmacist to ensure the store operates to its best potential
- As well as other day to day duties
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Retail discount
- Flexible working hours
- Staff bonus
- Sociable working hours with no late nights, sundays or bank holidays
- The opportunity to have an in put into the running of the store
- And much more
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
To learn more or apply for this role, email a copy of your CV to email@example.com