Support Pharmacist – Co. Kerry
Contract: Permanent, Full or Part Time
Our client is seeking a support pharmacist to join their dispensaries, the role will involve working between two stores in close proximity to each other.
Both full or part time applicants will be considered.
The role will involve working 9am to 6pm with no late nights, sundays or bank holidays.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing medication
- Assisting with stock monitoing
- Addressing customers in a friendly and understanding manner
- Working alongside the supervising pharmacist to ensure all policies and procedures are met
- As well as other day to day duties
What will you need?
- Outgoing and understanding personality
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Valid PSI registration
- This role is suited to both newly qualified and experienced candidates
What to do now?:
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.