Support Pharmacist – Co Cork
Support Pharmacist – Co. Cork
- Salary: Negotiable on Experience
- Duration: Permanent
- Store: Established Pharmacy
- Hours: 40 hours / 5 days flexible Mon to Fri 9 to 8, Sat 9 to 6 Sun 11 to 1 – flexible on weekends.
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a thriving store in Co. Cork.
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers, and the general community
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- As well as other day to day duties
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Sociable working hours
- And much more
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a PSI registered pharmacist or intend on being registered in the next 2 months
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact PharmaConex on 01 4853522 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org