Support Pharmacist – Co. Cork – 15 minutes commute north outside of Cork City
Job Type: flexible on the hours per week, either 25 or 45 hours – Permanent Contract
Pharmaconex are currently seeking to recruit a Support Pharmacist for a busy successful community Pharmacy, near Cork City
The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team, supporting the Supervising Managing Pharmacist dispensing prescriptions, delivering expert advice, working in a positive environment with excellent personal development opportunities.
- The rota will involve working Monday to Friday, including every second Saturday.
- Two evenings per week
- Flxibility on the working hours per week, either 25 or 45-hours.
Providing outstanding customer service and expert advice with a friendly smile.
Providing professional and caring service to the local community.
Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with our customers.
Supporting colleagues and maintaining a positive working environment.
- Registration with the PSI.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of the Irish Schemes
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service.
- Experience creating a supportive colleague and creating a positive working environment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your updated CV to email@example.com