Support Pharmacist – Clonmel, Co. Tipperary
Pharmaconex is recruiting for a Support Pharmacist for a well established group. This is a permanent part-time role (3 days) in a store in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the dispensary.
- Take final responsibility within the store for Stock Management specifically relating to, purchasing, ordering, stock management, merchandising, date checking and stocktaking.
- Take final responsibility for ensuring controlled drugs regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Take final responsibility for Pharmacy Presentation Standards.
- Drive business within the dispensary and store.
- Must have PSI registration and hold a degree in Pharmacy.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Must be capable of working on own initiative.
- Ability to communicate and get along with a variety of different personalities.
- Pro-actively drive excellence in customer service throughout the store at all times.
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential