Pharmaconex is recruiting a Support OR Supervising Pharmacist in Cahersiveen, Co. Kerry on permanent basis.
The role requires to work Tuesday to Friday, 41 hours per week, flexible to 36 hours and alternate Saturdays. There is double cover most of the time. No Sundays or Mondays, Bank Holidays or late nights past 6pm are required. The store opening hours are Monday to Saturday 9-6PM except on Thursday 9-2PM. The system used is MPS.
Accommodation can be provided. The salary and benefits on offer are very competitive and negotiable based on candidate’s experience.
Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) is required. Supervising applicants must also have at least 3 years post registration experience.
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI
- Supervising applicants must have minimum 3 years’ post registration experience
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential