Supervising Pharmacist – West County Galway
Salary: Very attractive salary package
Duration: Permanent, Part time
The store: Established, independent pharmacy
Hours: 9.30am to 5.30pm shifts with NO WEEKENDS and NO LATE NIGHTS required
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist, for a thriving community pharmacy in West County Galway
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers and the general community
- Dispensing perscriptions efficently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Ensure all paper work is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adheared to
- As well as other day to day duties
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Excellent performanced based bonus scheme
- Retail discount
- Flexible working hours
- 9.30am to 5.30pm opening meaning no late nights required
- No weekends or bank holidays required
- Pension and health insurance packages available
- And much more
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be eligable to supervise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
Whar to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com