Supervising Pharmacist – Waterford
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist in Waterford City.
This is a permanent full-time role: 4/5 days per week, alternate Saturdays. No Sundays, late nights or Bank Holiday are required. The system used is MPS.
The salary on offer is negotiable based on experience
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers, and the general community
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- other day to day duties
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a PSI registered pharmacist or intend on being registered in the next 2 months
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact PharmaConex on 01 4853522 – email: email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential