Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist in Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
This is a permanent full-time role and requires 4 days per week (40 hours), alternate weekends. No late nights are required. The system used is MPS and the successful candidate will work with a well-organised team.
The salary range on offer is 100K+ per year and is negotiable based on experience.
Store opening hours:
- Monday to Friday 9-7PM
- Saturdays: 9-6PM
- Sundays: 12-6PM
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers, and the general community
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adhered to
- Work with the owners to ensure the store is performing
- Other day to day duties
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) and have a minimum of 3 years post registration experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
Apply Now or email your CV to Loredana for consideration, firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential