Supervising Pharmacist – Tallaght, Co. Dublin
PharmaConex is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a well established group. The position is in Tallaght, Co. Dublin.
Experience on MPS is an advantage. Salary is DOE, no late nights and an excellent package is available.
Store Opening Hours
- Monday-Friday: 9-7 pm
- Saturday: 9-6pm
- Sundays & Bank Holidays: Closed
- Competitive salary
- Employee Pension Contribution
- **Welcome bonus for selected stores
- Flexible Work Patterns
- CPD allowance
- Sunday pay (time and a half)
- Employee Assistance program
- Reimburse PSI fees
- Generous staff discounts
- IPU membership
- Tax saver travel scheme
- To act as Supervising Pharmacist
- Exceptional service that patients will tell their friends about.
- Working with teams to develop a culture of patient focused care.
- To lead by example to deliver professional and efficient customer service, in accordance with PSI and company guidance.
- Build positive relationships with others in the pharmacy to create a positive working environment.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Previous experience in Irish community pharmacy
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail, with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applications are strictly confidential