Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a well-established chain in Phibsboro, Co. Dublin.
This is a permanent role, 40 hours per week. Alternate weekend shifts might be required. The system used is MPS.
What’s in for you
Career Progression: You will be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities.
Variety: With the chance to work in the community, you’ll be working in a fast paced, inspiring environment.
Reward: You will receive a competitive company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to additional flexible benefits that allows you to create a package that suits your individual needs.
- Be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, customers/patients and external local professionals
- Has excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Be commercially astute, understand the growth and development of the healthcare industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Should have a passion for keeping up to date with your own learning and development, completing all Pharmacist mandatory and directed training
- Be digitally savvy and comfortable with navigating and embracing new technology.
- Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients
- Setting the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy ‘looks and feels like’ from an operational perspective by working in partnership with your pharmacy healthcare team
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through care conversations with customers and patients
- Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Actively supporting the development, education & training of colleagues;
- Conducting regular reviews, audits and risk assessments to protect patient and public safety
- Work to deliver world class professional services
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential