Supervising Pharmacist – North Co. Dublin
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Duration: Full time, permanent
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist, for a thriving company based in North Co. Dublin
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Working 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday,
- Working every Second Saturday,
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Retail discount
- Flexible working hours
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI, with three years of community pharmacy experience,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org