Supervising Pharmacist – Monkstown, Dun Laoghaire – Co. Dublin
PharmaConex is recruiting a full-time Supervising Pharmacist for a well established group. The position is in Monkstown, Dun Laoghaire.
This is a permanent full time role 4/5 days a week. No Sundays, late nights or Bank Holidays.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional support team. Salary is DOE and an excellent package is available. Experience on MPS is an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Employee Pension Contribution
- Flexible Work Patterns
- **Welcome Bonus
- CPD allowance
- Sunday pay (time and a half)
- Employee Assistance program
- Reimburse PSI fees
- Generous staff discounts
- IPU membership
- Tax saver travel scheme.
- Additional annual days for service years as well as recognising other special occasions e.g. getting married!
- To act as Supervising Pharmacist
- Ensuring that we consistently deliver the type of exceptional service that patients will tell their friends about.
- Working with teams to develop a culture of patient focused care.
- To lead by example to deliver professional and efficient customer service, in accordance with PSI and company guidance.
- Build positive relationships with others in the pharmacy to create a positive working environment.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Previous experience in Irish community pharmacy
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail, with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applications are strictly confidential