Supervising Pharmacist, Maternity Cover – Dublin 11
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist, for a thriving community pharmacy in Dublin 11.
The role is a temporary contract, 6 months Maternity cover with start date: 01 June 2023. It’s a full-time role, 5 days per week – flexible to 4 days. It is required 1 Saturday per month.
No Sundays and No Bank Holidays are required. The system used is MPS.
The salary on offer is negotiable DOE.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers, and the general community
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adhered to
- Work with the owners to ensure the store is performing
- Other day to day duties
- Attractive Salary package
- Flexible working hours
- No Sunday and No Bank Holidays
- And much more
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI for a minimum of 3 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact PharmaConex on 01 4853522 – email: email@example.com