Supervising Pharmacist Manager – North Co. Wexford
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Duration: Full time, Permanent
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist Manager, for a thriving Pharmacy based in North Co. Wexford (25-minute commute from Gorey, Co. Wicklow, and Carlow Town.
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Working 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday, (9am – 6pm)
- Working every second Saturday.
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team that is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Retail discount
- Flexible working hours
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your updated CV to email@example.com