Supervising Pharmacist – Co. Longford
Supervising Pharmacist F/T– Co. Longford
- Salary: Negotiable
- Duration: Permanent 4/5 days per week
- Hours: 9 to 7 Monday to Friday 9 to 6 Saturday – No Sundays and No Bank Holidays – hours negotiable
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist, for a thriving independent community pharmacy in Co. Longford.
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers, and the general community
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adhered to
- Work with the owners to ensure the store is performing
- Other day to day duties
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Retail discount
- Flexible working hours
- And much more
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI for a minimum of 3 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact PharmaConex on 01 4853522 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org