Pharmaconex is recruiting a full-time Supervising Pharmacist in Kilcock, Co. Kildare
This is a contract role (8 months maternity cover) and ideally the start date is early August. The role requires 4 days per week (40 hours) and alternate Saturdays. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights past 7pm are required. The system used is QicScript.
Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) and 3 years post registration experience is required.
The successful candidate will be working alongside an excellent support staff, including experienced Pharmacy Technicians and OTC.
The salary and benefits on offer are very competitive and negotiable based on candidate’s experience.
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI and have 3 years’ post registration experience
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential