Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist in Greenhills, Dublin 12.
This role is temporary (6 months) with great opportunity to become permanent. It’s a full-time role, 5 days per week (40 hours).
Store opening hours:
- Monday to Friday 9-6PM
- Saturdays: 10:30 -1PM
No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights past 6PM are required.
The system used is MPS.
The salary on offer is excellent and its negotiable based on experience.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers, and the general community
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adhered to
- Work with the owners to ensure the store is performing
- Other day to day duties
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at email@example.com
All Applications are strictly confidential