Supervising Pharmacist – Co. Galway (20 mins from Galway City)
Salary: Very attractive salary package
Duration: Permanent, full time, may consider a 4 day week for the right candidate
The store: Established, pharmacy
Hours: Very socaible, no late nights, sundays or bank holidays required
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist, for a thriving community pharmacy based in Galway
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers and the general community
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Ensure all paper work is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adhered to
- As well as other day to day duties
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Retail discount
- Sociable working hours, no late nights
- PSI fees paid
- Good support team in a positive working environment
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be eligible to supervise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or firstname.lastname@example.org