Supervising Pharmacist – Dublin 7
Pharmaconex is recruiting a full-time Supervising Pharmacist for an Independent Pharmacy in Dublin 7.
This is a permanent role and requires 3/ 4 days a week (36 hours). No weekends, late nights or Bank Holidays are required.
Store opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9-6pm.
The ideal candidate has 3- 5 years Supervising /Management Experience. The successful candidate will work alongside an excellent support team. The system used is MPS.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary Range: Negotiable, based on experience
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers, and the general community;
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately;
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers;
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adhered to;
- Work with the owner to ensure the store is performing; &,
- Other day to day duties.
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm;
- Preferably 3- 5 years Supervising Experience;
- Experience on MPS is an advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities; &,
- Proven people management skills.
Apply Now or email your CV to Loredana for consideration, email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential