Supervising Pharmacist – Dooradoyle, Co. Limerick
PharmaConex is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a well established group. The position is in Dooradoyle, Co. Limerick.
It requires 4/5 days per week. No Sundays or late nights are required. Opening hours: Mon -Fri (9:00-19:30) Sat (9:30-17:30)
Experience on MPS is an advantage. The successful candidate will work along with a very experienced team.
Salary is DOE and comes with an excellent benefit package.
- Generous Employer Pension Contribution
- Flexible Work Patterns
- CPD allowance
- Sunday premium pay
- Employee Assistance program
- Reimburse professional fees
- Generous staff discounts
- Tax saver travel scheme.
- Sick leave entitlement
- **Welcome bonus for selected locations
- To act as Supervising Pharmacist
- Exceptional service that patients will tell their friends about.
- Working with teams to develop a culture of patient focused care.
- To lead by example to deliver professional and efficient customer service, in accordance with PSI and company guidance.
- Build positive relationships with others in the pharmacy to create a positive working environment.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Supervising positions require min 3 years’ experience in community pharmacy
- Previous experience in Irish community pharmacy is an advantage but training will be provided.
- If you are pharmacist considering relocating to Ireland we would love to hear from you.
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail, with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applications are strictly confidential