PharmaConex is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a well-established group. The position is in Old County Road, Crumlin, Dublin.
This is a permanent full-time role, 5 days a week, Monday to Saturday. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights past 6pm are required. The successful candidate will work with an excellent support team. The system used is MPS.
Salary is DOE and excellent benefit package is available:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Pension Contribution
- Flexible Work Patterns
- CPD allowance
- Sunday pay (time and a half)
- Employee Assistance program
- Reimburse PSI fees
- Generous staff discounts
- IPU membership
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Additional annual days for service years as well as recognising other special occasions e.g. getting married
- To act as Supervising Pharmacist
- Exceptional service that patients will tell their friends about.
- Working with teams to develop a culture of patient focused care.
- To lead by example to deliver professional and efficient customer service, in accordance with PSI and company guidance.
- Build positive relationships with others in the pharmacy to create a positive working environment.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Previous experience in Irish community pharmacy
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail, with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applications are strictly confidential