Supervising Pharmacist – Co. Westmeath
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Duration: Permanent, 4 or 5 day week dependent on your preference
Hours: Sociable, no late nights, sundays or bank holidays required
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist, for a thriving independently run Pharmacy based in county Westmeath.
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care.
The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Working 5 days per week, Monday to Friday, with every second Saturday,
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays.
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who are focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Flexible Rota
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Strong and supportive dispensary team.
- Holiday Pay
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills