Supervising Pharmacist – Co. Offaly
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Hours: 40 hours weekly
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist, for a thriving community pharmacy in county Cork.
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers and the general community
- Dispensing perscriptions efficently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Ensure all paper work is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adheared to
- Work with the owners to ensure the store is preforming
- As well as other day to day duties
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Quarterly bonuses
- Annual bonus
- Retail discount
- Flexible working hours
- No late nights, sundays or bank holidays
- Sociable working hours
- Free parking
- And much more
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI for a minimum of 3 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
Whar to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact PharmaConex office on 061530202