Supervising Pharmacist – Co. Laois – NO WEEKENDS
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Duration: Permanent, 4 or 5 day week dependent on your preference
Hours: Sociable, no late nights or weekends
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist, for a thriving independently run Pharmacy based in county Laois.
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care.
The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Working 8.30am to 6.30 daily over 4 days.
- No weekends or bank holidays required.
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who are focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Flexible Rota
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Strong and supportive dispensary team.
- Holiday Pay
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
What to do now?:
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.