Supervising Pharmacist – South, Co. Kildare
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Duration: Full Time, Permanent (42.5 hours per week)
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist, for a thriving Retail Pharmacy based in South, Co Kildare.
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
The rota will include,
- Monday to Friday
- Working alternative Saturdays.
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team that is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality. The position would also suit a newly qualified pharmacist.
- Ongoing Training
- Attractive salary
- Holiday Pay
- Attractive store discounts
- Bonus scheme
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
- Extremely personable
- Strong engagement with customers
- Ambition to grow the business,
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org