- Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
- Duration: Permanent
- Hours: opening 9-8pm – Sat 9-6 – Sun11-1pm.
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist, for a thriving community pharmacy in Tower, Cork.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers, and the general community
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adhered to
- Work with the owners to ensure the store is preforming
- As well as other day to day duties
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Flexible working hours
- And much more
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI for a minimum of 3 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact PharmaConex on 01 4853522, email: email@example.com