Supervising Pharmacist – Co. Clare (25-minute commute from Limerick City)
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Duration: Full time or Part Time – Permanent
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Working either part-time or full-time hours per week, Monday to Friday, with every second Saturday and one Sunday in four.
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who are focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Retail discount
- Flexible working hours
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org