Pharmaconex is recruiting a full-time Supervising Pharmacist in Clonshaugh (D17), Co. Dublin, on the commuter belt of Dublin 6 km from Dublin Airport.
This is a permanent role and will require to work 5 days a week (flexible to 3 days), Monday to Friday, 9-6PM. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights past 6pm are required! The system used is MPS.
Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) is required. The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of post-registration experience. The successful candidate will work alongside an excellent support team.
The salary on offer is very competitive and negotiable based on candidate’s experience.
Start Date: ASAP
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers, and the general community
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adhered to
- Work with the owners to ensure the store is performing
- Other day to day duties
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- Preferably 3 years’ experience post registration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
Apply Now or email your CV to Loredana for consideration, email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential