Supervising Pharmacist – Castletroy, Limerick,
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Duration: Full time hours, permanent
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist, for a thriving independently run Pharmacy based in Castletroy, Limerick,
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care.
The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Working 5 days per week, Monday to Friday, with every second Saturday,
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays.
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who are focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Flexible Rota
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Strong and supportive dispensary team.
- Holiday Pay
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this position, please press the Apply now, or contact Brian on 061-530202 or email email@example.com