Pharmaconex is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist on permanent basis for an independent pharmacy in Ballymote, Co. Sligo, 20 minutes’ drive from Sligo Town.
The role requires 5 days per week with alternate Saturdays. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights past 6pm are required. The system used is MPS and there is a very experienced support team in place.
Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) and 3 years of post-registration experience is required.
Salary and benefits on offer are very competitive and negotiable based on candidate’s experience. Accommodation can be provided.
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI
- Must have 3 years post registration experience
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential