Supervising Pharmacist – Ballyfermot, Co. Dublin
PharmaConex is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a well established group. The position is in Ballyfermot, Co. Dublin.
Experience on MPS is an advantage. Salary is DOE, no late nights and an excellent package is available.
Store Opening Hours
- Monday-Friday: 9:15-6pm
- Saturday: 9:30-5pm
- Sunday: Closed
- To act as Supervising Pharmacist
- Ensuring that we consistently deliver the type of exceptional service that patients will tell their friends about.
- Working with teams to develop a culture of patient focused care.
- To lead by example to deliver professional and efficient customer service, in accordance with PSI and company guidance.
- Build positive relationships with others in the pharmacy to create a positive working environment.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Previous experience in Irish community pharmacy
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail, with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applications are strictly confidential