Supervising Managing Pharmacist – Co. Offaly & Surronding Areas
Salary: Very attractive salary package
Duration: Permanent, full time
Hours: Very socaible, no late nights, sundays or bank holidays required
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Managing Supervising Pharmacist who will be responsible for over seeing the daily operations of five well established pharmacies based in Offaly and surronding areas.
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who wishes to take the next step in their career.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers and the general community
- Build strong relationships with supervising pharmacists and the rest of the staff within the company offering support
- Work with the pharmacy owner to ensure the company is reaching its full potential
- Assist with the managment of staff
- As well as other day to day duties
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be eligible to supervise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com